Beasts of Balance£69.00
Take Jenga, the wooden block balancing game, add 24 interesting beasts and elements, throw in an app and you basically have Beasts of Balance. This multi-award winning family game gets players to stack a world together that’s visualised on a connected screen. Designed by a team who live in a vault under Waterloo Bridge. True. Recommended for children from 6 years and above
For any family bored of playing board games
If watching another screen with the family makes you want to scream.
- Your phone/tablet connects with the base which in turn uses QR codes on each of the pieces to create a world on your screen.
- Compatible with iOS 6.0 and above, Android 4.3 and above and Amazon Fire.
- Requires Bluetooth.
- Will need 3 triple A batteries (not included)
- Works with all of these languages…
- Traditional Chinese
- Simplified Chinese
What's in the box
- You’ll find 25 pieces waiting for you in total including:
- The ‘plinth’, (the base which you stack all the pieces on)
- Two ‘miracle’ pieces, (we won’t spoil the surprise of these for you, but they definitely help you rack up points if you can concentrate enough!)
- Three of the ‘migrate’ and ‘cross’ pieces, (these add a whole lot of versatility to each time you play)
- Six animal figures (self-explanatory)
- 10 ‘element’ pieces, (fuel for your virtual zoo)